Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Day 348 – (AD 1,510) – 26.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 26.1 miles. Totals 32,226.9 miles; 51,864.3 kilometers.


And I have now completed, adjusted for the correct calculations, 3.61% of the distance to my next goal and destination point.

Viewing Companion –

While I cycle on my Schwinn 170 I tend to watch non-commercial TV to allow me to quickly pass my 60 minutes. Most recently I have been watching “Taken” from NBC. I did like the first season, but there has been a change in the story line(s) in the second season. The 1st season was somewhat like “Homeland”. The 2nd season is now, in my opinion, a sort of carbon copy of “Scandal”.

Soapbox –

One side says, “deliberately misleading” the other (albeit #45) “totally vindicates him”.


The 45th game of political syntactic spinning continues, and continues, and continues.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Last night I prepared a supper that I think I will duplicate, in some form any type in the future.


Roasted Bratwurst with Peppers and Onions; Sour Cream Buttered Potatoes; Sauerkraut; Persian Pickles; and Sourdough Raisin Rye Whole Wheat with Caraway and Fennel Seeds Bread.

And yes, I did not burn the Brownies.


I astonished myself when I realize that excepting the stuffing of the Bratwurst I created the complete meal.
And if I don’t commend myself, not including Andy, who will?

Yes, we eat well. And my blood sugar dropped 4 points.

Oh yeah, I ordered my Girl Scout Cookies. Samoas are my downfall.

This is my 1,597th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,878 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment