Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Days 364 & 365 – (AD 1,527) – 49.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled 25.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Today I cycled 23.4 miles. Totals are now at 32,639.6 miles; 52,528.4 kilometers.


I have now completed 52.17% of the journey to my next destination and goal point.

Found out from my Diabetes Doctor today that I have now reached the age where I should be drinking more water. She explained that dehydration is most definitely an issue with elder persons.


Lack of water can affect the Microalbumin/Creatinine ratio.

The acceptable range is less than 30. Mine is 294.

Something different –

Call #1 - "Hello this is Elizabeth..."

Call #2 - "I am calling Jeem Smeeth about his Windows software..."

Call #3 - "This is an important call regarding you overdue payment to the IRS..."

Call #4 - "Can I speak to James Smith regarding his Mastercard and VISA accounts..."

And as I type this guess who just called? It was the FemmeBot Sarah. And she was calling about my credit card service. I hit #1 and was connected with a middle-eastern sounding male. When I asked the caller as to what country he was calling from, he hung up.

I would like to invent a small snake-like lasso that could weave and wind itself through the wires, and strangle the callers of the ever increasing spams.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/



June 19th
Jims Smith and Andy Brunhammer


Just found out that our June 19th has been and will be traveling with the Patchwork Europe 2017 "Trip to The End of The World" collection to the following show and locations.

January 9 – March 14, 2018 – International Textile Exhibition Farfield Mill, Garsdale Road, Sedbergh. Cumbria, England http://www.farfieldmill.org/index.php?id=exhibitions

April 6 – 8, 2018 – 12th International Prague Patchwork Meeting, Wellness Hotel Step, Prague, Czech Republic http://www.praguepatchworkmeeting.com/en/exhibitors

June 1 – 3, 2018 – Patchworktage Celle 2018. Congress Union Celle Thaerplatz 1 29221 Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany https://www.patchworkgilde.de/dateien/dateien/oeffentlich/allgemein/patchworktage-celle_2018-web.pdf

August 9 – 16, 2018 – International Quilt Festival in Suzdal “Soul of Russia”, Suzdal, Vladimir, Russia. http://quiltshow.ru/en/

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

American Italian – Carrabba’s 4-Course Sicilian Wine Dinner – 151 mg/dL
American Italian – Italian Chicken Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – 133 mg/dL
American (Jack Willies Bar, Grill and Tiki)  – Blackened Red Fish – 124 mg/dL Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAlister’ Deli)  – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Tonight on tap for supper is Chinese Drunken Chicken.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,612th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,199 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment