Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 26, 2018

Day 363 – (AD 1,525) – 25.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.2 miles. My totals are now at 32,590.5 miles; 52,449.4 kilometers.

I’ve received several questions regarding the AD 1,525 number above. That is the number of days that I have been pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles since December 2, 2012. Not every day of the week but a good consistent number of days. Calculating I believe I am averaging 21.37 miles every day.


And I have now completed 46.39% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on the surface of the Red Planet.

Something different –


As some of you may know I have always been a fan of languages. I do speak three: English, French, and Spanish. My mother-tongue is English. I spent the 1st 8 years growing up in Spanish countries. My family then moved to Quebec in Canada.

So, I have decided to supplement my Spanish, especially as I do live in Tampa. Further I have decided to learn Mandarin Chinese. Why? Why not.

I am using Rosetta Stone.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

We have come up with our design for a redo of the original base quilting for our quilt CQ.


Question - If we made a quilt a number of years ago, and then decided that we did not like the quilting, the top is fine, and then we decide to take out the quilting and redo and design a new quilting pattern, what would the date of completion?

The original date or the new one?

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tried a new twist on my bread baking. Late night baking, just now out of the oven Pecorino Romano Cheese Olive Oil Bread. (You can just imagine the aroma that is permeating the house.) Sweet dreams.


Tracking my foods:

American (Jack Willies Bar, Grill and Tiki) – Blackened Red Fish – 124 mg/dL
Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAlister’s Deli)  – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL


Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Maybe tonight I’ll  make Harlequin Chicken. Not the type that Louis XV preferred, but something a little less artistic. The source of my recipe is from the United Kingdom.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,611th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,075 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment