Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 351 – (AD 1,513) – 25.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.2 miles. Totals are now 32,300.9 miles; 51,983.4 kilometers.


I have completed 12.32% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Quilts SB –

Our Cranes Quilt update –


The top has been completed. The sandwich has been constructed. And now on to the quilting design.

Andy and I are very pleased at this point of our design and construction. We've included strip-piecing, AccuQuilt-cutting, appliqué, and piecing.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Following the article “Where There Were No Food Halls, Tampa Suddenly Has Two”, Food & Wine, David Landsel, Feb 6, 2018 we decided to go to lunch at The Hall on Franklin, (107 N. Franklin).

The ambience was nice, predominantly millennials. Choices of bar seating, high tops, table and/or couches. It is a quick step from Tampa’s Stetson Law University.

The service was excellent.

The food, we tried Lobster Pops; Crab Mac & Cheese; Waffle Fries; Nacho Fries (a mistaken order by the server; and Chicago Dog. Needless to say, the food was passable as prepared by the mini-restaurants.

Would I return. Yes, just to try some other items from the various menus.

This is my 1,600th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,084 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment