Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Days 361 & 362 – (AD 1,524) – 42.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is a historic day for Jim’s Trek. All time history for Pageviews now records over 190,000 –


Two days ago and yesterday I pedaled 42.0 miles on my Schwinn 170; 21.0 miles yesterday amd 21.0 miles this morning. https://www.schwinnfitness.com/ My totals are now 32,565.3 miles; 52,408.9 kilometers.


I have now completed 43.72% of the distance to my next destination point and goal.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our current tracing of several of our quilts. Check out the links –

Apollo 1, The Beginning – On tour with “Fly Me To The Moon” Collection.

Betwixt and Between – On tour with “Fly Me To The Moon” Collection.

Cosmo’s Moon 2.5 – On tour with “Fly Me To The Moon” Collection.

Lee Miller – On tour with “Herstory” Collection.

June 19th – On show/tour with Patchwork Europe 2017 “Trip to The End of The World” Collection

OPOY – On Show with the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum “Boys Just Wanna Have Fun Too!” Collection

Elation – On Show with the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum “Boys Just Wanna Have Fun Too!” Collection

Not A Partridge  (To be written up shortly at Quilts SB)– Accepted for display at Utah Quilting & Sewing Marketplace.


Rainbow Cranes (To be written up shortly at Quilts SB)– Accepted for display at Utah Quilting & Sewing Marketplace.


A-Mazed – Just arrived at its new home in North Carolina.

EssbeeCon – Will be on display and available for auction at 2018 St. Pete Gala Equality Florida.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAllisters) – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

I’ve still got to get around to make Harlequin Chicken. Not the type that Louis XV preferred, but something a little less artistic. The source of my recipe is from the United Kingdom.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

Waiting for Autosomal DNA testing from Living DNA.

This is my 1,610th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,015 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment