Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 360 – (AD 1,522) – 22.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 22.5 miles. Totals are now standing at 32,523.3 miles; 52,341.3 kilometers.


And I have completed 38.48% of the 850-mile leg on the surface of the Red Planet.

Soapbox –

As a continuation of my discussion yesterday concerning what is posted on Social Media, it appears that several persons, who either lack the grey-matter between their two ears, or a just dense and stupid. They have been posting that a couple of the students from Parkland, who are speaking out, are actors.

They have gone to the extreme of using not credible information of cut-and-paste photos of the students or doppelgangers to pages of yearbooks.

This is what I was stating yesterday. It is incredible. Let alone, there are those persons who are continuing to link the “false” information to their Social Media postings.

Don’t these persons consider the ability to check for correct sources and details.

The NY Daily News for one published the article “Conspiracy that Florida shooting survivors are ‘actors’ easily debunked”, Christopher Brennan, February 21, 2018.

“One of those voting against it was the Tampa area’s Rep. Shawn Harrison, whose aide Benjamin Kelly told the Tampa Bay Times that Hogg and Gonzalez were actors.

Kelly was later fired, and Harrison said he was “appalled” by the comments.”

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


7 years ago, this was one of Andy’s and my first step into quilting. It was 1 of the 2 quilt kits that we ever attempted. We called it “CQ”, (CQ Country Quilt). Our quilting was non-existent, or should I say sad. CQ has stayed in the cupboard for years.

While waiting for some new Crane fabric, we’ve taken the old CQ apart and decided to re-design and create our own quilting design. Already working on pinning the quilt sandwich.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL

Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL

Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL

Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Today I’m going to make Harlequin Chicken. Not the type that Louis XV preferred, but something a little less artistic. The source of my recipe is from the United Kingdom.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,608th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,730 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment