Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 19, 2018

Day 358 – (AD 1,520) – 25.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

We’re on the cusp of Spring and summer here in Tampa. And of course, the orchids a continuing to bloom.


This morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 25.1 miles.  And I felt fine. I figured out what I had done, excluding my Biorhythm Physical Cycle, to feel like I was in a daze, or something to that extent after I had pedaled for my set 1 hour.

It appears that earlier this week, when I was disturbing my weekly stash of meds, I had inadvertently placed one of my nighttime tabs incorrectly in with my morning meds. Makes on hell of a lot of sense, and why I was feeling “like out of it”. All fixed.

My totals now are 32,474.9 miles; 52,263.4 kilometers.


And I have completed 32.79% of the distance to my next goal point and destination.

Quiltinghttps://quiltsb.blogspot.com/



Our latest Cranes Quilt has been bound and blocked. Next to be done, the sleeve and the label. I will also have to photograph it.

I haven’t been updating our site Quilts SB as I am waiting and working on our Cranes Quilts Project. I do have to go through and see what other recently finished quilts I need to update.

Jim’s Gotta Eat https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Well in trying different foods, which I prepared, of different ethnic backgrounds, I am beginning to see some sort of possible link to which types of foods may affect my blood sugar counts.

Two nights ago, I made a dish of Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice. (Ethnicity – Asian.) My next day fasting blood sugar count was 100 mg/dL.

Last night I made a dish of Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans. (Ethnicity – Mexican.) This morning’s fasting blood sugar count spiked up to 153 mg/dL.

Both nights, for dessert, I had a bowl of Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and 3 Girl Scout cookies. The night before I had a snack of Roasted Almonds versus last night I did not snack.

I going to prepare and try some more supper meals with various cultural influences. I’m curious as to what and where my blood glucose will hit the early morning scale.

Tonight the recipe is for Thai Chicken Noodle Soup.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,606th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,616 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment