Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Day 353 – (AD 1,515) – 25.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.4 miles. Totals now rack up at 32,350.6 miles; 52,063.3 kilometers. Only 5,876.4 miles to go.


And I have completed 18.17% through the red dust to my next goal point.


I then checked and watered the orchids. I am always amazed at the colors and the fragile strength of each blossom.

We started cleaning the front yard. Got to go slow because there are no full moons in February, but we will be hit with 2 in March. According to the Old Farmer’s Almanac it looks like there may not be another freeze. Here’s hoping.

Reading –

From LiveScience “8 Trillion ‘Gallons’! Huge Blob of Magma Found Atop Undersea Volcano”, Stephanie Pappas, Feb 10, 2018

“That doesn't mean an eruption is imminent, but that the volcanic system that underpins the caldera has been changing and evolving over the millennia, the researchers reported. It's interesting to see that the lava dome apparently originates from a different part of the magmatic system (underground chambers of molten rock) than the last super-eruption's lavas, Klemetti said.”

#45 could set up and convene an international Asian detente with countries of the area to provide the "rock" for his "huge wall".

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,602nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,257 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment