Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 2, 2018

Day 366 – (AD 1,528) – 25.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is my 366th pedaling-on-Mars; 1-year anniversary.


In that time, I have pedaled, in the forward recesses of my mind on the Red Planet a total of 7,763.0 miles; 12,493.4 kilometers. I still have 5,537.0 more miles to go to completed the equivalent of 1 circumference on the planet. Using a 21-miles per pedaling-day average I should be completed my total goal of 38,201.6 miles in about 263 pedaling-days. I do hope my Schwinn 170 will stand up for another year.

This morning I pedaled 25.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.

Totals are now at 32,664.6 miles; 52,568.7 kilometers.


I have now completed 55.11% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Something different –

Indoor vertical farming in AeroFarms, Newark, New Jersey. Published in The Financial, “Vertical Farming/Plant Factory Market: Growth, Development, Trends, Demand, Share, Analysis and Forecast 2023.” March 2, 2018.

"Major companies covered in the report are AeroFarms, Aizufujikako Co., Ltd., Everlight Electronics, Genesis Photonics (GPI), Gotham Greens, Granpa Co., Ltd., Hon Hai, Hydrofarm, Inventec, Iwasaki Electric, JGC, Jingpeng Solar Powered Plant Factory, Natural Vitality, Nihon Advanced Agri Corporation, Ozu Corporation, Philips Horticulture Lamps, Rambridge, RingdaleActiveLED, Rockwool Group & Ryobi Holdings"

AeroFarms, this is something our administration should investigate and consider, if not already. I wonder if Secretaries Sonny Perdue or Ben Carson, et al, are aware?

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

I’ve been asked questions as to why Cranes. Stay tuned, I’ll have a brief answer shortly.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

Chinese – Chinese Drunken Chicken and Stir-Fried Vegetables – 151 mg/dL


American Italian – Carrabba’s 4-Course Sicilian Wine Dinner – 151 mg/dL
American Italian – Italian Chicken Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – 133 mg/dL
American (Jack Willies Bar, Grill and Tiki) – Blackened Red Fish – 124 mg/dL
Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAlister’ Deli) – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

I’m currently conducting a search for Great-Grandmother Anne (née Walsh) Brunhammer.

This is my 1,613th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,403 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment