Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 5, 2018

Days 367 & 368 – (AD 1,530) – 41.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Saturday I cycled 26.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. This morning I pedaled 25.5 miles.

My totals are now at 32,716.1 miles; 52,651.6 kilometers.


I have now completed 61.17% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Quilts SB Update -

Cgrid work quilting taking shape. Grid to be inclusive of all patterned fabric. We’re trying something different on the solid fabric and on the border.



Newest Cranes Quilt designed. We’re trying to decide on the overall dimensions. This new Cranes Quilt will only include one Crane.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

Supper last night – Pan-Grilled Trout on Steam-Fried Bok Choy with Guava-Tea Infused Jamaican Beans and Rice.


And for Dessert - Mini-Cinnamon Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.


Saturday night, a twist on Anthony Bourdain's Vichyssoise -

Smith's Vichyssoise au Bâtard.



Jamaican Smith – Pan-Grilled Trout on Spicy Bok Choy with Guava Tea Infused Jamaican Rice and Beans – 117 mg/dL
French Smith - Vichyssoise au bâtard – 132 mg/dL
British – Fish and Chips – 127 mg/dL
Chinese – Chinese Drunken Chicken and Stir-Fried Vegetables – 148 mg/dL
American Italian – Carrabba’s 4-Course Sicilian Wine Dinner – 151 mg/dL
American Italian – Italian Chicken Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – 133 mg/dL
American (Jack Willies Bar, Grill and Tiki) – Blackened Red Fish – 124 mg/dL
Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAlister’ Deli) – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

I’m currently conducting a search for Great-Grandmother Anne (née Walsh) Brunhammer.

This is my 1,613th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,596 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment