Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Days 381 & 382 – (AD 1,544) – 21.4+23.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.4 miles. Today I cycled 23.2 miles. Totals are now at 33,045.2 miles; 53,181.2 kilometers.


I have now completed 99.88% of the 850 miles to the center of the crater of my next destination. Only 1.02 miles to go, and then the next destination.

Something New –

March for Our Lives all over the nation and 845 Events all over the world!



#45 – Hiding at Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Mini-Cranes parts are piling up. We can’t wait to see how all these 1,870+ pieces will shortly create a new Cranes Quilt.


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tonight’s supper is Vaca frita de pollo. Check it out at Bon Appétit.

American – Cauliflower and Meatball Pizzas from Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – 112 mg/dL
Italian – Salmon and Penne from Vino E Pasta on Gandy Blvd. Service was very, very good. – 102.mg/dL


My 7-Day Supper Challenge is Malaysian food. I’m reading and using Christina Arokiasamy’s book “The Malaysian Kitchen (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017)

Stay tuned. Tracking my foods:

Irish – Guinness Beef Stew – 148 mg/dL (Yes, I had 4 toffee candies at about 9 pm.)
Irish – Irish Chicken with Cabbage and Potatoes – 128 mg/dL
Irish – Irish Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Mushroom Gravy – 121 mg/dL
Irish – Roast Pollock and Irish Soda Bread – 131 mg/dL
Irish - Coddle and Irish Soda Bread – 123 mg/dL
Irish – Shepherd’s Pie with Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad – 127 mg/dL
Irish – Boxty with Bacon, Brown-Buttered Fried Eggs – 110 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,623rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 192,129 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment