Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Days 369 & 370 – (AD 1,532) – 50.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I pedaled 26.5 miles on my Schwinn 170.  Today I cycled 24.3 miles. Totals are now at 32,766.9 miles; 52,733.3 kilometers.


I have now completed 67.14% of the 850-mile distance to my next destination and goal point.

Something different –

Just a question out of curiosity.

According to ABC News, dated March 6, 2018, by Veronica Straqualursi, Adam Kelsey and Meghan Kenally “A list of officials who have left the Trump administration

“Now more than a year into the Trump administration, more than a dozen notable members of both the White House and the administration at large have left their posts”

Their list includes about 25 names.

All-things-being-equal, it has also been reported that there are still numerous vacancies in a number of key and possibly key positions that have not been filled as yet. Am I missing something?

Is this #45’s idea of “draining the Swamp”? Or is he still rehashing the reruns of “The Apprentice”?

What does happen next, when key roles are filled with not-so-competent persons? I mean there are a number currently appointed and sitting that can be considered as part of that type of category of “expert”.

When the current residents continue to “leave the Swamp” what does the American populace expect will happen?

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Still working on quilting our latest CQ.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tracking my foods:

Last night's supper - Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp (Sautéed Bok Choy) with Kaiser Schmarren.



My variation on Dong Po (Chinese Pork Belly) with Hard-Boiled Eggs, Dumplings, and Jamaican Rice and Beans.


Filipino - Ginisang Pechay with Ground Pork and Shrimp (Sautéed Bok Choy) with Kaiser Schmarren – 123 mg/dL
Chinese – Dung Po (Chinese Pork Belly) with Hard-Boiled Eggs, Dumplings, and Jamaican Rices and Beans – 102 mg/dL
Jamaican Smith – Pan-Grilled Trout on Spicy Bok Choy with Guava Tea Infused JAmaican Rice and Beans – 117 mg/dL
French Smith - Vichyssoise au bâtard – 132 mg/dL
British – Fish and Chips – 127 mg/dL
Chinese – Chinese Drunken Chicken and Stir-Fried Vegetables – 148 mg/dL
American Italian – Carrabba’s 4-Course Sicilian Wine Dinner – 151 mg/dL
American Italian – Italian Chicken Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – 133 mg/dL
American (Jack Willies Bar, Grill and Tiki) – Blackened Red Fish – 124 mg/dL
Universal (almost) – German Bologna Sandwich – 126 mg/dL
American – Angus Beef Spud (McAlister’ Deli) – 119 mg/dL
American – Grilled Salmon Avocado Salad (GrillSmith) – 119 mg/dL
Filipino – Manok Paksiw – 140 mg/dL
Northern Italian – Chicken and Peas Sauce on Bucatini – 135 mg/dL
Thai – Chicken Curried Noodle Soup – 121 mg/dL
Asian - Shrimp, Beans, and Chrysanthemum Greens on Jasmine Rice – 153 mg/dL
Mexican – Chicken Fajitas with Rice and Beans – 100 mg/dL


Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

I’m currently conducting a search for Great-Grandmother Anne (née Walsh) Brunhammer. I believe that we have a DNA match with one Elizabeth (née Walsh) Pepper. I’m searching documents to exact a correct proof.

This is my 1,614th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 190,805 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment