Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 16, 2018

Days 374 & 375 – (AD 1,538) – 25.0 + 24.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Wednesday I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.0 miles. This morning I repeated my hour and clocked another 24.0 miles.

My totals now stand at 32,818.1 miles; 52,976.6 kilometers.


I have now completed 84.93% of the 850 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

CQ Quilt update -

All completed, the binding has been attached. And now for the photo session. I will be post-ing a before and after comparison soon.


It is a wonder when we compare what we have been able to learn and experience over the time from when we first started quilting.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Day 6 – Irish Chicken with Cabbage and Potatoes

Right now in the oven.

Day 5 – Irish Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Mushroom Gravy


Day 4 Authentic Irish Supper – Roast Pollock and Irish Soda Bread.




Tracking my foods:

Irish – Irish Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Mushroom Gravy – 121 mg/dL
Irish – Roast Pollock and Irish Soda Bread – 131 mg/dL Irish - Coddle and Irish Soda Bread – 123 mg/dL
Irish – Shepherd’s Pie with Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad – 127 mg/dL
Irish – Boxty with Bacon, Brown-Buttered Fried Eggs – 110 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Something to know about –

From Business Insider, #45 visits a show of walls –

Trump visited his border wall prototypes for the first – and the photos are great”. Michelle Mark, March 14, 2018

"Trump has also previously explained that the transparency component will allow people on the US side to avoid getting hit by "large sacks of drugs" catapulted over the wall." 

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,618th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 191,620 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment