Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 30, 2018

Days 384 – (AD 1,546) – 23.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yup, it is a sinus infection...

You know your brain is congested when you tap on the left side of the top of your head and the sound resounds as if in an underground cavern reverberating and echoing in the dis-tance of the recesses of your right ear.

And yes, I am on the mend. It was finally a good thought and felt really good to get on my Schwinn 170 this morning.

This morning I pedaled 23.3 miles. My totals are now at 33,091.5 miles; 53,255.7 kilometers.


And I am now located at 10.07% of the distance to my next destination on Mars. I still have 5,110.1 miles remaining to reach my final goal.

Something different –

Just stumbled upon an article in Psychology Today penned by Susan Reynolds dated June 7, 2016 “What You Read Matters More Than You Might Think”.

“Deep reading is great exercise for the brain and has been shown to increase empathy, as the reader dives deeper and adds reflection, analysis, and personal subtext to what is being read.”

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Our Newest Cranes Quilt Update -

The first step of our quilting design has begun. We're outlining all 105 Cranes.

We're using our Janome Domestic.

This will prove interesting.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Been keeping to fluids, and soups and sort of “comfort” foods while dealing with the sinus thing.

Supper tonight – Chinese Braised Tofu with Ground Pork on Jasmine and Sweet Rice and Coconut Raisin Bread Pudding

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,625th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 192,505 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment