Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Day 379 – (AD 1,541) –21.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Tornado Watch

Statement as of 12:53 PM EDT on March 20, 2018

* Tornado Watch 17 remains in effect until 700 PM EDT

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 for 21.3 miles. My totals are now 32,981.5 miles; 53,078.7 kilometers.


And I have almost completed the distance to my next destination and goal point. I am now located at 92.39%. Looks like I need to now find another goal point. https://www.schwinnfitness.com/

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Piecing continues on our newest and latest Cranes Quilt.


Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Continuing with the authentic Irish supper leftovers…and I am trying to re-purpose them while keeping my blood sugar counts at a reasonable level.

I am think of another 7-Day Supper Challenge. Any suggestions?

Tracking my foods:

Irish – Guinness Beef Stew – 148 mg/dL (Yes, I had 4 toffee candies at about 9 pm.)
Irish – Irish Chicken with Cabbage and Potatoes – 128 mg/dL
Irish – Irish Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Mushroom Gravy – 121 mg/dL
Irish – Roast Pollock and Irish Soda Bread – 131 mg/dL
Irish - Coddle and Irish Soda Bread – 123 mg/dL
Irish – Shepherd’s Pie with Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad – 127 mg/dL
Irish – Boxty with Bacon, Brown-Buttered Fried Eggs – 110 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

I've been asked several questions regarding the postings of my and Andy's Autosomal DNA results with respect of the various testing companies and organizations. Why are there differences and varied numbers across the results?



The logical explanation(s) is that certain companies/organizations test only within certain and/or limited capabilities. In other words, some may not test for specific "ethnicities". Also there may be a void of the number of ethnic-specific results in their overall databases.

Does that mean your "liederhausen" should be traded in for a "kilt"? Or should your blue eyes mean you are "definitely" localized to a specific country?

As the results are not necessarily 100% absolute, if you should decide on getting an autosomal DNA test done, please remember that "family matches" may be implicit and should be realized with the necessary sources and documentation.

This is my 1,621st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 191,818 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment