Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Day 372 – (AD 1,534) – 25.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170  25.4 miles. My totals stand now at 32,817.9 miles; 52,815.4 kilometers.


I have now completed 73.14% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Something New, But Old –

YHS – Yummy House South China Bistro, albeit Yummy’s, new location has opened on Dale Mabry almost to Kennedy. Menu’s the same as all the other Yummy’s in town, Water’s Original and Hillsborough Avenues. Saturday and Sunday are Dim Sum from the rolling carts.

And now I have 3 immediate choices, locales, to choose from.

Something different –

Prediction - from Auntie Sagie Soothsayer who gets it right 49.6% of the time –


He's not going to go...

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Cranes Quilts Update - Fabric has been chosen for our next 2 Cranes Quilts - CBY1 and CBY2. The designs have been completed. Now to create the Cranes; looks like CBY1 may be 3 or 4-inch Cranes and CBY2 may be 3 or 4-inch Cranes.


Thank you to Keep Me in Stitches on Kennedy, Tampa for support and fabrics.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Tonight, begins Day 1 of an authentic Irish meal for supper. Bear in mind that only one of us in this house can claim any realized Irish ethnicity in his background.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,616th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 191,275 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment