Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 12, 2018

Day 373 – (AD 1,535) – 25.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, I cycled my Schwinn 170 25.5 miles. My totals are now at 32,843.4 miles; 52,856.4 kilometers.


And I have now completed 76.14% of the distance to my next goal point and destination. I still have3 5,358.2 miles remaining on my Mars’ trek and journey.

Something New, But Old –

And this is when to just stay out each other’s space.


Who ya gonna blame?

Something different –

Having been an educator and a mentor for the number of years that I have been in and out of the classroom and the private and public sector, I am ashamed to even consider and acknowledge that Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is so, so devoid of any critical information, when asked, even in her own home state of Michigan.

“I do not know whether (sic public schools) are doing better.” Quoted from an interview and admitted on 60 Minutes.

The rest of the world must be laughing at the United States.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Quilting work begins on our border of CQ.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Day 2 Authentic Irish Supper - Traditional Lamb Shepherd’s Pie. (I borrowed from 2 Irish recipes.) I added a Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad.


You can see my “picture-book” recipe and list of ingredients at Jim’s Gotta Eat – JGE 114.

Tracking my foods: 

Irish – Shepherd’s Pie with Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad – 127 mg/dL
Irish – Boxty with Bacon, Brown-Buttered Fried Eggs – 110 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,617th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 191,391 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment