Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day 377 – (AD 1,539) – 20.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

If you’ve been following carefully, I forgot to write about and record the 13th of March. that day should have been my 374th day of pedaling. (It does get confusing when in actuall fact I have been cycling 1,539 days. Therefore, I have screwed up the days I have been pedaling and shorted myself by 1 day.

Yesterday I pedaled my Schwinn 170, at a real slow pace, and completed 20.5 miles. It is my 377th day pedaling as a part of Jim’s Trek V. My totals are now 32,838.6 miles; 53,009.6 kilometers.


I have completed 87.34% of the distance to my next goal point.

I noticed in my calculations this morning that I have completed 60.43% of my overall goal of 38,201.6 miles.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Update CQ Quilt - Before and after.




CQ was one of two quilts that we worked on when we began quilting. Our first try at quilting... well it was a try. Andy and I decided that we would rip out the original quilting and change the binding.

We've learned a lot in 9 years, and still trying.

The beginnings of our newest and latest Cranes Quilt. All Cranes 3”; 1,785 pieces now to be sewn. Our newest and latest Cranes quilt has 105 3-inch Cranes.




Yes, we’re using tweezers to assist to piece the 17 pieces in each Crane block.

This should prove an interesting design.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Day 6 – Irish Chicken with Cabbage and Potatoes


Day 7 of my Authentic Irish Supper Challenge – Irish Guinness Beef Stew.


Tracking my foods:
Irish – Guinness Beef Stew – 148 mg/dL (Yes, I had 4 toffee candies at about 9 pm.)
Irish – Irish Chicken with Cabbage and Potatoes – 128 mg/dL
Irish – Irish Bangers and Colcannon with Guinness Mushroom Gravy – 121 mg/dL
Irish – Roast Pollock and Irish Soda Bread – 131 mg/dL
Irish - Coddle and Irish Soda Bread – 123 mg/dL
Irish – Shepherd’s Pie with Marinated Artichoke Chickpea Salad – 127 mg/dL
Irish – Boxty with Bacon, Brown-Buttered Fried Eggs – 110 mg/dL

Please note that I am assuming an ethnicity and regional derivative based on the recipes that I may use and/or construct.

Baking in the oven is a new loaf of Sourdough Coconut Bread.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

My Heritage Autosomal DNA results are back. I am now comparing the results from 6 different companies. The results and tallies will be posted shortly.

This is my 1,619th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 191,732 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment