Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 3, 2016

Day 45+35 – (AD 1,207) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals reached: 25,789.7 miles; 41,504.6 kilometers.



And today I did crossover the halfway mark on my way to Oxia Colles on Mars. I have completed 50.9% of my 240-mile goal.

Saturday I ate a sandwich.

The bread was made of a loaf I had baked. I took my first bite. It was a turkey and provolone sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I crunched down on something hard.

My first reaction: “Why is there a piece of bone in the sandwich?” I spit the mouthful out. It was my lower left-hand bridge with 2 crowns and a false tooth. It was a patch work after the car accident I was in, in 2000. Praise be I didn’t bite through the bridge and the crowns.

Later this morning, after my cycling, I spent time at the dentist. The false parts were cleaned and glued back on. Thank you Dr. EF. My chompers are fixed.

Soapbox –

Exasperation. Period.


This is my 1,310th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 106,614 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment