Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 44+35 – (AD 1,206) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I decided to pedal on my Schwinn 170. I added another 19.6 miles to my increase my total to 25,770.2 miles; 41,473.2 kilometers. I have now completed 6.53% of my Jim’s Trek Part V.

I am learning some interesting facts about Mars. The major one is that as far as I can see there is nothing but rust-coloured hills, rocks, dirt, and dust. Today I have now completed 42.8% of the distance from Wabash Crater to Oxia Colles.



The other interesting information that I have gleaned from my research of my destination points and goals are the origins of the naming nomenclature.

Soapbox –

36 days and 11 hours remaining to examine and fix the microphones.

This is my 1,309th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 106,351 Pageviews. Shocking news; Google Blogger reports that I missed 6,000 Pageviews for the month of September by 45. Period.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment