Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 57+40 – (AD 1,219) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – October Over 6,000 Pageviews On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Two days left in the month and I have toppled the 6,000-Pageview mark. This morning I checked; 6,232 Pageviews. What happened?



The above chart shows two months running where Jim’s Trek has excelled in Pageviews. Either there is something wrong with Google Blogger or else. It’s the “or else” that I have no explanation.

This morning I cycled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 26,0352.2 miles; 41,894.8 kilometers.



And on Mars, on this 1219th day of pedaling, I have realized that my insignificant Jim’s Trek blog has received 112,333 Pageviews. Say what? (And yes this is the number of Pageviews that Google Blogger recorded this morning when I checked.)

Soapbox –

WSJ - "Justice Department Officials Warned FBI's Comey About Sending Letter on Clinton Emails", Devlin Barrett, Oct 29, 2016

"...a series of wild mishaps based on mistaken identities lead to wrongful beatings, a near-seduction, the arrest of Antipholus of Ephesus, and false accusations of infidelity, theft, madness, and demonic possession." (Wikipedia - The Comedy of Errors.)

The Bard of Avon is most certainly rolling in his grave...


The Best Yet –

Got a pair of EVEN Earphones recently. They are the best yet I have ever tried and had. EVEN has created a product that imprints and set each ear individually to the way you hear. The sound is amazing.

This is my 1,322nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 112,333 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment