Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Day 54+40 – (AD 1,216) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals equal: 25,972.2 miles; 41,798.3 kilometers.


And yes I can only keep my sanity as I travel in/on my virtual Trek on the planet Mars.  Today I have now traveled 28.1% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.  I keep going and going. and going.

Thoughts -

I have not been keeping a good account of my blood sugar count.  It still keeps inching upward, point by point.  This morning's early morning reading recorded at 129 mg/dL.  I am still not taking any diabetes medications, neither do I want to be shackled by the chemicals used to give a "false" sense of security.  And therefore it is necessary that I examine the methods and means of my exercise and my diet, once again.

I'm also trying to grasp a reasoning of substance as to the reason I am designing quilts; (to some fabric art).  My thoughts are not necessarily cogent and I truly am searching a base purpose "why?"


This is my 1,320th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 110,962 Pageviews.


At the current rate, according to Google Blogger, there have been, once again more Pageviews per day recorded for Jim's Trek. So far for the first 23 days of October there have been 4,891.  And at this rate I should top over 6,000 Pageviews for the whole month.  Just check the chart.  Unless something is wrong somewhere someplace o this planet this just seems to be an upward trend that indicates that more people are checking out my progress.  Thanks to all.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment