Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 17, 2016

Day 51+39 – (AD 1,213) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now; 25,909.8 miles; 41,697.9 kilometers.



Today I made it to my destination and goal point, Oxia Colles. That is, of the 20.1 miles I pedaled this morning 17.9 miles is the remaining distance I needed to reach Oxia Colles.



The next and new goal and destination point is Coogoon Valles, which is, according to WolrframAlpha, 230 miles from Oxia Colles. And so the addition 2.2 miles on this morning’s trek can be applied to the distance to Coogoon Valles. I am now situated at 0.95% into that part of my next journey.

I have also now crossed the 1,008.2 mile-mark on the surface of Mars. Only 12,291.8 more miles to go.

Soapbox –


Only 21 days, 9 hours and 47 minutes left until the election. I will be so glad that certain candidates, all-things-being-equal, will no longer be interrupting my media and social media watching.

This is my 1,316th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 109,652 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment