Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Day 52+40 – (AD 1,214) – 20.4 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now; 25,930.2 miles; 41,730.7 kilometers.



I continued my Trek on Mars this morning... and then something went wrong with my Windows operating system while I was returning from space. Windows 10 appeared to be upgrading and subsequently got caught in a loop, of sorts.

I'm traveling in a void on Mars, my PC is floating in that vacuum.

Soapbox -


Third and last debate, aka the Clinton/Trump 1-ring circus will happen tonight.  Hell I cannot wait for this to be over.


This is my 1,317th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 110,123 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment