Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 47+37 – (AD 1,209) – 19.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 19.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals in the wind: 25,828.9 miles; 41,567.7 kilometers.



Looks like Mars, and Matthew’s sweeping Florida, and Georgia, and South Carolina.



I have now completed 67.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Something to read –

Just think, I could be, heaven forbid, living another 50 years… Engadget.com – Medicine, Daniel W. Cooper, October 6, 2016 - “Humans can only live to 115, researchers claim".


Damn. I wanted to live to 116.

Soapbox -

Why would anyone want to be elected President of, especially, the United States of America today? In light of the worldwide conflagration of egocentric, power hungry individuals and groups of people, why bother?

One has to be an egocentric masochist.

This is my 1,312th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 107,654 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment