Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 43+34– (AD 1,205) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V –On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 19.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 25,750.6 miles; 41,441.7 kilometers. I still have 12,451 more miles to go. I wonder if I will make it before I turn 70.



And on the fair day, on Mars, that is, I have now pedaled 83 miles on my way to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

Here is a thought. Before the November 8th election, (not that it can or should be enforced), but all Americans should take the time, before they cast a vote to see and/or read “The Man in The High Castle. And the book was written in 1963.



Season 1  Season 2 is set for December 16.

Question –

With the avalanche of phone calls, emails and notices why should I donate to any candidate of his/her campaign when I cannot stand watching political ads on TV?

This is my 1,308th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 105,971 Pageviews. Checking Google Blogger stats on Jim’s Trek this morning, Pageviews for the month of September it looks like the total will be just shy of the 6,000 peak. This month is the most ever since I start this journey December 2012.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment