Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Day 40+32 – (AD 1,202) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date: 25,691.6 miles; 41,346.7 kilometers.

Two new prescribed meds have me as dizzy as hell and keeping off kilter, in the morning, when I try to walk. The warning label side-effects. I suppose this body just has to get use to the chemical imbalance flowing through my veins. But I figure that as I was only veering through traffic on a virtual journey I was pretty much safe to pedal for an hour this morning.




I have now pedaled 10% of the distance, 24 miles, between Wabash Crater and my next destination Oxia Colles.

Questions

How far can we trust politicians?

The New York Times, Sept. 23, 2016 by Matt Fletcher – “Ted Cruz Announces Support for Donald Trump

"Senator Ted Cruz said on Friday that he would vote for Donald J. Trump for president, two months after Mr. Cruz pointedly declined to endorse his former rival in a speech at the Republican National Convention.

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump,” Mr. Cruz wrote in a statement on Facebook."

Is political hypocrisy the norm? Especially at the pentultimate time of an election?

This is my 1,305th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 104,621 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment