Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 29+24 – (AD 1,190) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date – 25,473.1 miles; 40,995.1 kilometers.



And the virtual Trek on Mars continues. I made it to my 4th destination and goal point, Taxco Crater. My next is destination is Wabash Crater. According to WolframAlpha that distance is somewhere in the vicinity of 220 miles, crater to crater.



After I reached the Taxco Crater I continued on for another 5.5 miles That calculates to 2.5% of that distance completed.



Soapbox –

I think I would prefer authentic Tacos on each street corner than the pseudo-concoction created by Taco Bell. Business Insider “Latinos for Trump Founder Warns of ‘Taco Trucks on Every Corner’", Sep. 2, 2016.

And talking about food – Last night supper: Thai-Style Swai and Shrimp Coconut Curry. Early morning blood sugar count dropped 9 points. Definitely will remake.



Fresh out of the oven – No-Knead Chia Bread.



This is my 1,294th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 100,369 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment