Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, September 26, 2016

Day 41+32 – (AD 1,203) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Making Sense On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 19.6 miles. Totals: 25,711.2 miles; 41,378.2 kilometers.

My new workout routine of pedaling 3-4 times a week seems to be working, especially from previously cycling for 3 ½ years every single day, and not when I was sick or obliged to take the day off. The fact that I have given myself the option of either 3 or 4 days a week certainly gives me option to choose and not feel guilty, that I am shirking my self-demanding responsibility. Hope that makes sense?


The distance between the Wabash Crater and Oxia Colles, according to WolframAlpha, is sbout 240 miles. I have now cycled 18.2% of the distance.

Interesting Reading –

Just found out that the year in that I was born 1951 Alan Turing, “famous for his pioneering work with code-breaking during World War II… made the earliest known recording of machine-generated music in 1951.Daddy’s Car.


Quatrz, Lab Notes “Researchers have restored the first computer-generated music – made by Alan Turing in 1951” Amy X. Wang, September 26, 2016.

Only in politics?

Oh I made a mistake. I forgot to include the tax calculation…CEO Heather Bresch. “Without the tax-related reduction, Mylan’s profits on the EpiPen two-pack would be closer to $160, or 60% higher than the figure the company gave Congress. The company sells about 4.1 million EpiPen two-packs in the U.S., analysts said.

The Wall Street Journal, Business – “Mylan’s EpiPen Profit 60% Higher Than Told to Congress” – Mark Maremont, Sep 26, 2016.

Something is definitely screwy, I think with Google tracking. So far there has been a tremendous jump in Pageviews of Jim’s Trek for the month of September. To date, and there is 5 more days to go, the total number Pageviews for September is recorded at an all-time high of 4,679. I am flabbergasted.


This is my 1,306th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 104,977 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment