Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 42+33 – (AD 1,204) – 19.8 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Exhausted On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 19.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. I really cannot believe that I have pedaled 25,731.0 miles; 41,410.1 kilometers.

And did you ever wonder where exactly I’m going on Mars? Hell, I haven’t got any clue, but I figured I would just keep going until I covered the total 13,300 miles.



This morning I have now completed 26.4% of the distance from Wabash Crater to Oxia Colles, my next goal and destination point. And I most assuredly have not chanced upon any other lifeform along the way.






Soapbox –

Only 40 days; 9 hours; 52 minutes; and 50 seconds to go, and then 24 hours after that there will be a new President-Elect.

If you were around in 1948, I wasn’t, or if you studied this bit of history in school, just remember this image. From the Chicago Tribune, Sep 28, 2016 by Tim Jones – “Dewey defeats Truman”,


"As a presidential candidate, Gov. Thomas Dewey of New York was not a glad-hander, not a flesh-presser. He was stiff and tended toward pomposity. “The only man who could strut sitting down” was the crack that made the rounds.”
Mild compared to the nouns and adjectives batted around these days in the media...and by some of the candidates.

This is my 1,307th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 105,495 Pageviews. Based on Google Blogger’s calculations each of my 1,307 posts receives an average of 80.7 Pageviews. Not bad for this strange a very little niche.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment