Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 34+29 – (AD 1,195) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I cycled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. This is my 1,195th day of pedaling. Totals: 25,572.8 miles; 41,155.5 kilometers. I have also now completed 5.05% of my overall Part V goal. And this morning I completed my 200 sit-ups.



I guess pedaling on Mars is sort of lonely trek. I have now pedaled 1,080.2 miles on this red planet.

I have been maintaining a sort-of constant early morning blood sugar count these past number of days. This morning’s stayed flat to the day before at 110 mg/dL. I know I have to try and drop my average to the range of about 90.

Clearance from doctor on my semi-annual check-up; all systems still a-go...and should keep going.

Last night’s supper included –







Yes, I am the cook, and it looked like a green and brown meal.  Tonight's supper is an attempt at a Savory Clafoutis; sort-of a cross between a cheescake and a frittata.  Will let you know.

This is my 1,299th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 102,230 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment