Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day 35+29 – (AD 1,196) – 20.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date: 25,593.1 miles; 41,188.2 kilometers.



And today I have now completed 57.0% of the virtual part of my journey between the Craters Taxco and Wabash. In total I have pedaled 691.5 miles or 1,112.9 kilometers on the surface of Mars. (Progress seems to be going a wee bit slower.)

A definite plus and I added to my electronic list of recipes completed – Savory Corn, Leek and Kale Clafoutis




Found a similar recipe for this Savory Corn, Leek and Kale Clafoutis at CookingNYtimes.com I didn’t have any Swiss Chard so I substituted Kale. This meal was “out of the world to die for”. Sort of a cross between a quiche and a frittata. And the plus is that my early morning blood sugar dropped by 11 points.


Tonight I try Sake-Steamed Chicken and Kabocha Squash.

Soapbox –

Would be nice if the other percentage of possible voters would set a November 8th goal this year...



This is my 1,300th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 102,524 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment