Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 222 – (AD 1,384) – 20.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 29,362.4 miles; 47,254.3 kilometers.


I have completed 66.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

Ever since Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily retired the gray pachyderms one can say that a downhill rolling stone gathers no moss.



Still struggling with my early morning blood sugar counts. IT did drop 13 points today…but I got a long way to go.


Supper last night was a Deconstructed Pork Egg-roll. I used Red Cabbage and Grated Carrots, Red Onion, Cilantro, Garlic, Salt, and Pepper. I topped the dish with some Wonton Strips. (I got mine via Amazon.)



The painting of Rick Moranis appears to be somewhat worried hanging beside our Sleep Jezebel at The Cider Press Cafe, St. Pete.



This is my 1,486th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,252 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment