Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Day 214 – (AD 1,376) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day and Happy 4th of July,

This morning I started the day out and cycled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I then climbed up on the roof, (no I am not breaking into a song), to seal a leak in the seams of the roof of the lanai. Damn that roof is/was hot. My totals for today, my 1376th day of pedaling, are 29,197.4 miles; 46,988.8 kilometers.



And now I have covered 32.8 % of the distance to my next destination and goal point. To date, I have now pedaled 4,295.8 miles on Mars, Part V of Jim’s Trek.

Last night supper I tried something completely new and different – Asian Pork Skewers and Long Bean, Tomato, and Bok Choy Curry with Jasmin Rice.



Will try the Skewer things again. Sort of like a ground pork burger but much, much better.

Tonight gonna try Bar-B-Qued Sausage with Poutine.


Genealogy –

I’m now searching for the parents of Great-Grandmother Anne E. (née Walsh) Brunhammer.



Enjoy your 4th of July and don’t forget the earmuffs for the family pets.

This is my 1,478th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,669 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment