Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 228 – (AD 1,390) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.1 miles. Totals keep mounting – 29,485.7 miles; 47,452.7 kilometers.



I have now completed 91.6% of the 490 to my next destination and goal point.



And today is a gorgeous non-humid day in Tampa. It truly is a dog-life.





Decided to try a new no-knead bread recipe – Black Sesame. 1st proofing completed.



Read someplace the black sesames are good for eliminating gray hair. Who knows?

Our latest quilt in progress. Yes, you may have seen this pattern before. (I certainly have.) This is the top, almost completed. And yes, we do not fit in any one type of quilting niche. This one's Chevrons created/pieced with rectangular blocks cut with our AccuQuilt.

This is my 1,491st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,614 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment