Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 215 – (AD 1,377) – 21.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – I'm Hungry On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals 29,218.9 miles; 47,023.4 kilometers.



And I have now completed 37.2% of the 490 miles distance to my next destination and goal point.

Jim’s gotta eat –

July 4th Supper - Smoked Sausage, Grilled Zucchini, and Poutine, with St. Hubert BBQ Gravy... Could not get them to deliver, so I made it myself.



I am now a convert. Last night supper – Shrimp with Tomatoes, Onions, and Peppers and Bacon over Cheese Grits. Yes, this is homemade.



I chanced upon this article – “10 delicious foods in Canada that you really need to eat”, USAToday, Courtney Sunday, Jun 28, 2017. The 10 – Nanaimo bars; Poutine; Butter tarts; Tourtiere; Beaver tails; Bannock; Smoked meat sandwiches; Montreal bagels; Maple syrup; and Peameal bacon. And I have tried 7 out of 10; made 3. And I remember Bens at the corner of Metcalfe and de Maisonneuve.

And now I am hungry.

WOW! Update - Piecing continues at a steady pace. No paper-piecing; all parts cut with our AccuQuilt design.



This is my 1,479th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,762 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment