Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Day 229 – (AD 1,391) – 20.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I struggled through my pedaling on my Schwinn 170. Even though I stuck to my 60-minute regime at 50 minutes I had to stop completely. Felt like my body had given up. After a wee bit of a pause, I continued to finish the hour and 20.5 miles. This is my 1,391st day of pedaling and the strangest physical experience yet.


Totals now stand at 29,506.2 miles; 47,485.7 kilometers. And I have completed 95.8% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. Looks like I’m going to have to start the search for the next location on this red planet.

That’s it from me today.

This is my 1,492nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,653 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment