Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Day 227 – (AD 1,389) – 21.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This day may not be turning out alright. I think I may just withdraw myself into my self-imposed introversion. And then I check my biorhythms.



Yes, my Emotional and Physical cycles are just about as low as they can go. (No, I’m not breaking into a melody from Oklahoma.) With my Intellectual cycle in an upward swing, I should just keep my mouth shut and spend some time learning.

Yes, I did get on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 21.0 miles. My totals are now 29,465.6 miles; 47,220.4 kilometers. And I have completed 87.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

My accompanying visual on my daily Trek is the new Netflix show Ozark. Not bad show produced and directed and starring by Justin Bateman. It does have overtones of Breaking Bad.



Pieces to our new WOW! quilt are all in progress. And we’ve taken a  quick side trip to create another very new quilt, a new one to us.  Here's a sampling.

TBD - JS AB - 2017
And our June 19th has been boxed, packed and is on its way to France. As of 10:11 pm last night it “Departed the USPS regional Facility”.



Met with my new diabetes physician yesterday. As I thought there has been something “off” with the type of glucose meter I have been using. I’m going to switch to a new one which should present a much better scatter of the errors of the results.

This is my 1,490th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,565 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment