Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Day 226 – (AD 1,388) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This pedaling thing after 1,387 days of pedaling is getting boring. Boring. But I still pedaled another day this morning for the 1,388th time since Dec 2, 2012. I pedaled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at 29,444.6 miles; 47,386.6 kilometers.



And I have now completed 83.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on this planet Mars. (Of course, that part is in the far recesses of my mind and Jim’s Trek.)

Question – Has anyone seen or heard of colored batting for quilts?

Last night’s supper was an experiment – Chermoula Fish Tagine. I used Swai. I stopped using or eating Tilapia some time ago after I read how Tilapia is farmed.



But it looks like Swai and Basa are also to be placed on the “no-eat” list. Check out the March 15th article at Global Seafoods North America Made in China: Why You Shouldn’t Eat Tilapia.

Soapbox –




I finished watched all 5 seasons of House of Cards. I sort of liked the way the 5th season ended, and certainly hoped that the current season of #45 would follow suit.



This is my 1,490th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,489 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment