Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 223 – (AD 1,385) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.2 miles. Totals now register 29,382.6 miles; 47,286.8 kilometers.



I have now completed 70.6% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

Spicer out, Scaramucci in...

The Atlantic, David A. Graham, 12:26 pm “Sean Spicer is Out and Anthony Scaramucci Is In at the White House.

Scaramuccia, also known as Scaramouche or Scaramouch, is a stock clown character of the Italian Commedia dell'arte.

And was I ever shocked when the following picture showed up on my FB Timeline.

Thanks, P & CK for the picture. My early 20s.



I’ve posted introductions and write-ups at Quilts SB to two of our latest quilts Espalda and Frente.

Q152 – Espalda – New Quilt, Wall-Hanging – Part 1



Q153 – Frente – New Quilt, Wall Hanging – Part 2


This is my 1,487th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,377 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment