Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 24, 2017

Day 225 – (AD 1,387) – 21.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I still got up and I still fed the dogs and I still pedaled my Schwinn 170 for 1 hour. Today I cycled 21.5 miles. Total now stand at 29,424.4 miles; 47,354.1 kilometers.

I forgot to post on the 22nd. On that day, I pedaled 20.3 miles.

And I have completed 79.1% or 387.6 miles to my next goal and destination point.



My early morning fasting blood sugar count seems to be dropping. This morning I registered 123 mg/dL, down 8 points from the day before. I’m still working at it.

Supper, supper attempt – Chicken Vesuvio.



This one is a repeatable one.

WOW! Update – All 60 5” Crane blocks have been pieced and completed. 36 have been sewn together to create the center of our new design. All the remaining pieces for the 64 6” blocks have been cut. Our AccuQuilt die design certainly has been worth the creation.





Soapbox –

I am getting thoroughly bored with the misgivings and antics of the current Administration and the seated Houses of Congress.

HuffPost posted yesterday that “Donald Trump Is Super Sad That Republicans Won’t Protect Their President”, Ed Mazza, Jul. 23, 21017.

#45 expounded on Twitter that

“It’s very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.”

Do we seriously have 3 ½ more years of the inane and absurd comments by this man?

This is my 1,489th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 179,452 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment