Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day 216 – (AD 1,378) – 19.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I’m back on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled 19.7 miles. My totals now stand at 29,238.6 miles; 47,055.1 kilometers.



I have completed 41.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on Mars. My total for Part V of Jim’s Trek is now 4,337.0 of the 13,300.0 miles.

Fantastic News –

We just heard that our newest and latest quilt piece June 19th has been accepted as a finalist at the 23rd 2017 European Patchwork competition. Stay tuned for pictures and my write-ups at Quilts SB.

Just wondering whether one connects with living friends and family via Facebook, how does one connect with those who have passed on? The predecessor to Facebook, the Ouija board?



And another clearance by my Skin-Cancer Doctor. Three pre-things were frozen. Next checkup in 6 months. What can I say?

Just received notice of a job offer – CEO, Therapeutic Cannabis Research here in the Tampa area. Hell, I am thinking.

Yes, my last name is Smith. Yes, my initials are J.K.L. Smith. Yes, I am not related to Jayden K. Smith. Yes, one of my Grandfather was a William Smith. Yes, I do NOT have anything to do with the Jayden K. Smith’s hacker hoax.

The Facebook hacker hoax hook, (how’s that for alliteration), is a real example of fake news. And whether it is a hoax or a scam, it still intrigues me how some people still will open an unknown link via their Internet server or be taken in by a crank call.

This is my 1,480th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,862 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment