Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Days 387 – (AD 1,549) – 23.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Today I pedaled mySchwinn 170 23.1 miles. Totals are now 33,161.2 miles; 53,367.9 kilometers.


I am now located at 25.56% of the distance to my next destination point.

Something New, But Old –

50th Anniversary of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I remember the film so, so distinctly as it was playing at a small theatre just around the corner of my first apartment in Montreal. I was attending Sir George Williams University, now Concordia, and I was slated to follow the track of medicine in academia. 

Damn, I’ve aged.

“I am afraid I can’t do that Jim.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

American - Sausage Apple and Herb Sheet Pan Supper – 119 mg/dL

Tonight I'm trying to compose Kung Pao Chicken.

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

Our Newest Cranes Quilt Update –



The 2nd stage of the quilting to our Cranes Quilt has begun. All-things-being-equal, it looks like our design work is doing what it should. Yes, these are parallel and diagonal lines, avoiding each and every Crane.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,628th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 192,842 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment