Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 16, 2018

Days 396 – (AD 1,558) – 24.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 24.0 miles. Totals are now at 33,373.0 miles; 53,708.7 kilometers.


I am now located at 72.63% of the distance to my next destination point.

Something new and different –

I was running low on deodorant, and as per the norm, I stopped by the local Target to stock up. Hell, there are now so many choices of brands, varieties, and essences that I just wanted to get it done and get out of the store.

There was a special, 2-for-1. I dropped them into my cart. Finished my shopping and went home.

It wasn’t until that I grabbed the needed new deodorant, Old Spice, that I realized that there is something amiss regarding the labeling of a just plain old deodorant stick. And I truly wonder about the P&G marketing and product sales department.

“Deodorant For Nocturnal Creatures – Wild Collection - Old Spice – Wolfthorn – Deodorant”

I am missing something. When did it become a marketing ploy that werewolves and vampires, and probably zombies, ever have the need for underarm deodorant?

And do beauty salons and dentists now open in the wee hours after midnight, during a full moon, to cater for their night clientele?

I just must ask.

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

Spanish – Paella with Pork, Chicken, Shrimp and Clams – 129 mg/dL Asian – Indonesian Pork Bites, Fragrant Butter Rice and Spicy Bok Choy in Garlic – 115 mg/dL American – Sausage and 4-Bean Soup with Salted Sourdough Bread – 128 mg/dL
American – Pan Fried Pollock with Roasted Vegetables and Ooey Gooey Cake (and ½ a bag of Potato Chips for a snack) – 138 mg/dL
Spanish – Paella Valenciana – 129 mg/dL
Chinese – Kung Pao Chicken – 126 mg/dL
American - Sausage Apple and Herb Sheet Pan Supper – 119 mg/dL

Tonight for supper I am going to try Quail Eggs in Hash Brown Nests.


Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


The 5h stage is completed quilting of the design on our newest Cranes Quilt. Now onto the binding and the sleeve.


Have narrowed down the Batik fabric choice and color for the next Cranes Quilt. We now have only 42 more quilts to go.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,635th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 193,639 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment