Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 391 – (AD 1,553) – 23.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.3 miles.

All-things-being-equal, the pedaling has become boring but as I look at my calculation on the 1,553rd day I realize that there is no way that I will not complete the goals that I have set for myself. I still have 4,948.4 more miles to go. Totals today are now 33,253.2 miles; 53,515.9 kilometers.


And now I am now located at 46.0% of the distance to my next destination point.

Something different –

From Vice, Graham Isador’s article, dated April 9, 2018 “Eating at One of Canada’s Best Restaurant Made Me Feel Like and Idiot

 “A full 90 days before I got to eat at Alo, it was already one of the most expensive meals I’d ever paid for. I had to book a table three months in advance and even with that lead time the best spot I could snag was for 9 PM on a Tuesday night. Securing the reservation required a (non- refundable) deposit of $50 per person, with the restaurant's website explaining that the deposit would help ensure an “all-encompassing experience” and be used towards a portion of my total bill.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/

American – Pan Fried Pollock with Roasted Vegetables and Ooey Gooey Cake (and ½ a bag of Potato Chips for a snack) – 138 mg/dL
Spanish – Paella Valenciana – 129 mg/dL
Chinese – Kung Pao Chicken – 126 mg/dL
American - Sausage Apple and Herb Sheet Pan Supper – 119 mg/dL

This morning’s bread’s out the oven – Salted Sourdough Loaf.



Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/


Our 2 quilts “Not A Partridge” and “Rainbow Cranes” are now on their way to and will be on display at USQM Show in Salt Lake City, May 3 – May 5.

Not A Partridge
Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer

Rainbow Cranes
Jim Smith and Andy Brunhammer

The Show will be held at the Mountain America Exposition Center in Sandy, Utah.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,630th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 193,140 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment