Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Days 389 & 390 – (AD 1,552) – 46.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Together on Days 389 and 390 I cycled mySchwinn 170 46.0 miles. Totals are now 33,229.9 miles; 53,478.4 kilometers.


And now I am now located at 40.83% of the distance to my next destination point.

Something different –

“The Most Important Photography Gear Is Free”, by John Barbiaux for Photolisticlife. https://www.photolisticlife.com/2018/04/07/the-most-important-photography-gear-is-free/

 “There is no science in creativity. If you don’t give yourself room to fail, you won’t innovate.”
Bob Iger (CEO of the Walt Disney Co.)

Jim’s Gotta Eat – https://jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com/


Spanish – Paella Valenciana – 129 mg/dL
Chinese – Kung Pao Chicken – 126 mg/dL
American - Sausage Apple and Herb Sheet Pan Supper – 119 mg/dL

Something to Read -

Bread’s crust not more nutritious than the rest”, CNN, Lisa Drayer, March 27,2018

And a reasonable article from the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, by Linden Staciokas, April 6, 2018 “Buy it or make it:bread basics

“Usually, I evaluate whether to buy or make a food by three criteria: hassle, taste and cost. This time, however, I used only taste and cost, because making bread is always more of a hassle than simply tossing a bag into your grocery cart.”

Quilting – https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

We've begun Stage 3 of our quilting in the design of our newest Cranes Quilt.


As you can see from the images there are numerous times that we stop, un-pick, and start-over again.

Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,629th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 193,024 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment