Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 271 – (AD 701) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Yes, I Continue On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is 12/13/14. Maybe some lottery omen?

This morning I pedaled 22.2 more miles on my Schwinn 170. Total mileage to date – 14,459.7; kilometers – 23,270.7.


At least I am now encountering a few cars on the road, on Stuart Highway. As this is my virtual Trek I can accept the fact that the image is from four years ago. And guess what? The red dirt is back…and seems like it’s going to be a part of my Trek for the next interval of time.

Science and Invention - Feb. 1926
Am I alone? Or am I imagining things that the world is just moving way too fast for me to try, even though I want to, to absorb as much of what is out there in the way of technological innovation and advancement?

The progress of our new Chopsticks quilt continues. Fabric is a jelly roll, Chop Chop from Robert Kaufman.

This is my 741st Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,017 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment