Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 262 – (AD 692) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.0 Miles –Two years On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.

And this morning I celebrate the two years from when I first began this crazy and weird journey. I began on December 2, 2012 and today is December 2, 2014. Damn, I am focus...if anything, and maybe a wee bit hard-headed.


The little Google drag-on man disappeared from Google Maps. Actually as I always request to remain off main highways, as best as possible, on this Jim's Trek, I find myself, as viewed from above, at a location that my grandson would love. The road, Tiger Brennan Drive, is under construction. I can see him cradled on my handlebars checking out the virtual diggers, graters, and dump-trucks.

Two years! 14,263.0 miles.  Thank Schwinn Fitness.

This is my 731st Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 56,480 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment