Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 278 – (AD 708) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.6 Miles – Late To Write On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I am late, I’m late… I’m very, very late. Thank you M&D for lunch… and I just remembered that I needed to update my Jim’s Trek journal.

I did cycle this morning 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I can count the odometer at passing 14,600 – 14,611.4 miles; 23,514.8 kilometers.


I think the virtual scenery is getting somewhat boring and I almost definitely forgot that I am still travelling south on National Highway 1.

I cannot stop munching on the Holiday goodies and treats. Period. And yes my blood sugar count this morning spiked up 32 points. And of course I panicked. I do NOT want to start up again on my diabetes medications.

I calmed down when I read from Hope S. Warshaw’s article “Why Are Fasting Blood Glucose Numbers High?Diabetic Living -

“If you have high fasting blood glucose numbers, it may be because of how your body is using the hormones involved with glucose and diabetes -- not the nighttime snack before bed.” 

And this means that I just need to keep on doing what I am doing – monitoring my blood sugar, eating well (my normal routine), and exercising.

Question - Did Kim John-un win an alternative and strategic chess game against Sony Network Entertainment International?


This is my 748th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,396 Pageviews.  Oh and I just noticed that December seems to be the month the Jim's Trek receives the lowest number of Pageviews.  'Tis the season to be jolly.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your holidays.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment