Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day 279 – (AD 709) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – 6,015.8 Miles in Australia On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,


Thank you.

I received a 6-inch Eggnog birthday cake this morning. 4 inches never made it to my plate.

The house is open and some new orchids are just about ready to bloom.

Today I have pedaled a total of 6,015.8 miles; 9,681.5 kilometers in my Jim’s Trek III. Overall, since I began I have used my Schwinn Fitness cycles I have cycled a grand total of 14,632.9 miles; 23,549.4 kilometers. This morning it was another 21.5 miles.

57.32% of my virtual Trek in Australia is now finished. I am located on Stuart Highway heading south to my next destination and goal point. Oh yeah, that’s another 574 miles. Landscape still consistent, not necessarily awe-inspiring, but definitely flat.


My early morning blood sugar count dropped by 24 points this morning…and I got a good night’s sleep. Last night’s supper was a simple small shell pasta dish. (How’s that for alliteration?)

Why does this whole incident appear to be such a "Comedy of Errors". I can only imagine Sir William turning in his grave...

First you have Dennis Rodman and then you have an “unidentified spokesman”…


It quoted the unidentified spokesman as saying that any joint inquiry would prove that the North was not behind the cyberattack. “The U.S. should bear in mind that it will face serious consequences in case it rejects our proposal for joint investigation and presses for what it called countermeasures,” the spokesman said in the statement, the A.P. reported. (The New York Times, Martin Fackler)

Something to think about - The Internet is changing how much you pay: We expect to get a better price when we buy in bulk. but in the data-driven economy, the more you buy, the more you may end up getting charged. Loyalty means nothing nowadays, too. (USA Today - OZY, 5 surprising trends that could change the future.

This is my 749th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 57,427 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment